I like finding some quiet time at the end of the year to see how I did, see what I want to carry with me into the new year, and see what I’d like to leave in the old one. Being part of the Internet Review’s 2016 edition is going to be a highlight for both years for me!
Here are some exercises that help with this.
2016 YEAR TRANSTION CHECK-IN
- 12 HIGHLIGHTS
- 12 THINGS I’M GRATEFUL FOR
- MY PERSONAL DEFINITION OF SUCCESS IS
- THE 3 WAYS I’M GOING TO MEASURE MY SUCCESS ARE
GIVING MEANING TO 2017
- 2017 IS THE YEAR OF
- MY QUOTE OF THE YEAR IS
- MY THEME SONG IS
- THIS CHAPTER OF MY LIFE IS TITLED
- A WORD OR PRINCIPLE I WANT OT EMBODY THIS YEAR IS
I’m currently running some specials on my services to say goodbye to 2016.
May we all have a peaceful year ahead.