Hey – It’s getting near that time – the transition from old to new year. I find it can be really helpful to check-in with yourself, your experiences of the past year, and where you would like to go in the next year.
Here’s one exercise I find helpful – just write out your answers:
2014 YEAR TRANSTION CHECK-IN
- 12 HIGHLIGHTS
- 12 THINGS I’M GRATEFUL FOR
- MY PERSONAL DEFINITION OF SUCCESS IS
- THE 3 WAYS I’M GOING TO MEASURE MY SUCCESS ARE
GIVING MEANING TO 2015
- 2015 IS THE YEAR OF
- MY QUOTE OF THE YEAR IS
- MY THEME SONG IS
- THIS CHAPTER OF MY LIFE IS TITLED
- A WORD OR PRINCIPLE I WANT OT EMBODY THIS YEAR IS
I hope these help you focus and move through to the new year with happiness.
For information on E. Amato’s writing and editorial services, coaching and consultations click here.